good stuff




Being a non baker sort of gal, I was happy to come across a couple of good & easy ways to play with bread during the holidays, one uses yeast and makes such a nice, soft dough. I used it for a fantastic pizza last week and today I just chunked off pieces and baked them in a muffin tin ... 
tasty with butter & honey along side eggs and cheese grits for an early lunch. 

The other doesn't use yeast so makes a nice flat bread topped with anything you can imagine.
 Rolled out thinner they work great for taco type fillings. 

                     I love any kinds of recipes that call for a very limited number of ingredients!


















9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...this looks sooooooo good! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss bread:/
    Soft and warm and inviting....dream, dream.
    Enjoy the smell of it baking in your winter kitchen:)
    Love the image:)
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great and yummy, I have to try something like that. I even have a recipe I could use and never tried. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum! I'm with you .... a few simple, fresh ingredients works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they look delicious! I am like yourself, I don't like long and elaborate recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bread seduces me every time I am near it ~ these look absolutely delicious! Each winter I try to make bread and fail. I use simple recipes. Anything you can share?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look absolutely delicious. You know how much I love bread. Would you mind sharing the recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bread is my weakness too! Especially such a comfort in winter

    ReplyDelete

If you have taken the time to come to windrockstudio and read a post and left a comment please know how very much we appreciate it ... thank you! and please know that I am working on the problem of not being able to respond to each one but haven't solved it yet.