re emerging ~


Hey there, remember me? I sure hope you do. I really have missed this space, spending time sharing thoughts and ideas, art and images through so many years. I met a lot of cool, interesting people here and still maintain tight friendships with so many very special women. 

And then I thought it would be fun to do the facebook thing and I do love keeping up with my far flung family members there and getting to see awesome pet videos and vacation shares and new creations but there's also much that just wears me out, makes me sad and concerned.

******************************************************************************






*****************************************************************************


So it feels very right to return to my blog and I hope in the coming days and weeks and months we can reconnect or meet ... maybe you can add me to your reading list or bookmarks.
I do hope that you all are enjoying a wildly fun Summer and maybe, like me, 
you are looking forward to a sweet and gentle and quiet Autumn.

2 comments:

  1. Love that you're back to your sweet blog. Facebook drives me crazy as I constantly see that orange menace and it makes me sick to my stomach. So I am loving blogs even more than I ever thought possible. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hearing from so many friends who feel the same way, so much to look forward to!

      Delete

If you have taken the time to come to windrockstudio and read a post and left a comment please know how very much we appreciate it ... thank you! and please know that I am working on the problem of not being able to respond to each one but haven't solved it yet.